Time flies when you’re having fun.
Schools are back in session, the air is starting to cool, and we at AWP have no idea where August went. Cue the Highlights Reel to remind us!
The end is just the beginning…
And we’re all about sequels. Although it’s not uncommon for agencies to embed employees with their top clients, we’ve done things a little bit backwards. For the past 4 years we’ve had the good fortune of keeping our friend and Spider Shipping Specialist, Bob Kaussner, close to home (like ‘sharing the office space’ close). Now, it’s time for Spider to move on to new pastures, aka: bigger office space. It’s been an honor helping Spider grow from an idea to a global brand, and though we’re sad to see Bob leaving our office, we’re excited to continue to help the Spider Holster team take on the world (this time from further up the road).
Farewell, Bob! We will miss you around the office. Our door is always open to you.
(L: Bryan Bates, AWP, C: Bob Kaussner, Spider Holster, R: Christopher DelCollo, AWP)
Ya done good, kids!
There was a bunch of action in the Spider-sphere this month. Watch how Spider has changed the lives of professional photographers, read the new Spider Ambassadors’ profiles and get to know them a little better, and stay tuned for some sweet photos of Spider in action, brought to you by the entire AWP team:
In other news…
· We can’t take all the credit, but we did have the pleasure of stepping in and wrapping up WSKG’s new website.
· James completed branding for our friends, Draftnauts, and we think he did a bang up job:
· Water is cool, which is why we supported the Cayuga Lake Watershed Network with their annual appeal online donation system.
· Fun Fact: Did you know we handle all of State Theatre of Ithaca’s emails? You can subscribe for the latest & greatest in Ithaca entertainment.
· The North East Pollinator Partnership has some exciting work coming out soon. We’re currently in the process of wrapping up an app prototype and video about the project.
· Cornell University Computing & Information Sciences is getting ready for its close-up while we update its brand and homepage.
· We’re not quite yet finished, but keep an eye on Concept Systems for the launch of their new website soon!
Don’t you forget about me…
When the moment calls for jazz hands…
What’s good in the neighborhood?
Christopher took home Dad of the Year award. Bryan got his Bob Builder on. Nina bravely taught her mother the Internet. James showcased his creative awesome here. Gennie One Direction-ed with a ukulele. Megan zoodled like crazy.