We’ve fallen into Autumn and we can’t get up (nor do we want to)!
Sweater weather is in the air, pumpkin spice is all around, and we’ve been busy as bees this September.
Gimme the 411
· Here’s something for all you apple-pickers, cider drinkers, and pie bakers: Our friends at Northeast Pollinator Partnership have started to collect data supporting their research on wild bee pollination and apple farming in the region, and soon, they’ll have a sweet app from us to help them out.
· Corning Community College got a new back-to-school wardrobe, complete with a refined website color palette and updated responsive behavior.
· Speaking of makeovers, we’ve launched the new website for our friends, Concept Systems, Inc., and we think it looks mighty fine.
· No need for Google Translate. We’ve implemented translation options on the PMD Pro Forward campaign site, which means you can now learn more about the cause in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
· Spider Holster is gearing up for the release of its new SpiderLight Hand Strap, and we’ve had a ton of fun designing the packaging. In the meantime, you can pick up one of these nifty SpiderPro Memory Card Organizers at the PhotoPlus Expo on October 22 in NYC:
· Refining the brand we built for Cornell University’s Computing & Information Sciences has kept us busy all month, and we’re still working away at it. It’s a big project, but we’ve got some big ideas that will make the final product worth the wait.
· Family Reading Partnership is the new kid on the AWP block, and we can’t wait to work with them on redesigning their website.
We’ve been painting walls, mounting glowyboards, and fixing floors in our new space. Our office isn’t done yet, but you can check out this cool video Bryan made for a preview of what’s to come!
Fun for all…
When it’s time for Pumpkin Spice everything…
Christopher got the warm & fuzzies celebrating his daughter’s 2nd birthday! The fall weather has finally set in and James battled the chill by riding his ‘fat bike’ to work, while Gennie prepared by buying a dozen (but actually) pairs of colored tights. Bryan plotted turning the office into a nitro-coffee bar. Megan found the perfect spot on her roof for moongazing. Nina went to Maine to watch the earliest East Coast sunrise.